Friday, October 23, 2009

What is in your emo backpack?


Ever since Kevin has created the Punk Rock Hawaii facebook page i have been feeling kinda nostalgic. Here's a nod to the past one filled with good music, crazy people and fun times. Plans for future mixtapes for my kids to listen to on the school bus. I always wished my mom and dad would make me a mixtape of their favs.

Knapsack - Cellophane
Lifetime - Ostrichsized
Texas is the reason - if it's here when we get back
Sarge - Stall

Jejune - The early stars

Rites of spring - For want of
Jawbreaker - Want
Cap'n Jazz - In the clear

Hot Water Music - 220 years

Rainer Maria - Tinfoil

Get up kids - Second place

Braid - Forever got shorter

Promise ring - Red and blue jeans


3 comments:

  1. the links are shitty. must fix....

    ReplyDelete
  2. GUK played here 2 night ago ... i never really liked them tho. I would love to see Braid play again.

    ReplyDelete